SCPM-2018 seeks submissions from scientists, researchers and postgraduate students to present novel research in the following scope:
- High-temperature synthesis of powders and nanopowders
- Study of mechanisms and prospects for development of sintering and hot pressing
- Promising technologies for consolidation of materials using electromagnetic fields
Round tables will be organized to discuss the most actual problems in creation of new materials.
Oral presentations and poster sessions will be held. Opportunities for exhibition of products and samples, and advertising-information materials will be organized.
Merzhanov Institute of Structural Macrokinetics and Materials Science, Russian Academy of Sciences, Chernogolovka, Russia
Symposium is carried out under the aegis and support of
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR)
- Department of Chemistry and Materials Science, Russian Academy of Sciences
Conference language is
English and Russian
Book of papers will be assigned a DOI number. Electron version will be available on the ISMAN website. Selected papers presented during SCPW-2018 will be published in Russian journals on the conference topic. The Organizing committee plans to apply to IOP Publishing for the publication of a peer-reviewed book of papers with open access and indexing in the international databases Scopus and Web of Science. All participants of the conference will be able to present materials in the book. In this case, the articles should be submitted in English; the estimated cost of publication is 6,000 roubles.